Are you protected if HMRC opens a costly investigation into your personal or business affairs?
That is why we offer a Tax Investigation Service to protect you from the professional costs, stress and uncertainty brought about by an HMRC enquiry.
Even if there is no additional tax to pay, investigations and enquiries can cost thousands and last for many months. HMRC are targeted with closing the tax gap of £35 billion, with small businesses and individuals accounting for over half of this amount.
When you are chosen for investigation, we will assist you every step of the way, leaving you to do what you do best. To ensure early resolution, early professional representation is an essential part of your defence.
Our Tax Investigation Service includes:
- Representation from us in the event of an HMRC investigation.
- £100,000 fees indemnity on this insurance backed service with no excess.
- Peace of mind that we will deal with HMRC on your behalf, limiting the concern and stress of spiralling additional fees.
If you are a client it gets even better, our service includes the furlough support package:
- Representation from us in the event of any HMRC enquiries relating to claims made via the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme.
- Access to HR Advice for any HR issues within your business, this extends to the specialist furlough team who can advise on all HR issues relating to furlough.
- Health & Safety and Legal telephone advice line.
Our Fee Protection can only be given to clients. We can not give Fee Protection to Non-Clients who come to us AFTER they have been contacted by HMRC to be investigated. We can still assist on the investigation but our fees will not be protected, and will be paid by the client.
“Know your numbers”
“Unbeatable combination of success”